One hot summer of 2009 jervish alcos(gtr/vox) got tired of waiting for his highschool bandmates to get reunited and decided to form an old-school ripping thrash metal band, inspired by the classic 80’s german thrash(Kreator, Sodom, Destruction) jervish start recruiting members for the band until he finds Vic jarlego(Negatron/Pathogen) on drums and Jelo Aranguren(infestor) on guitars and Rugene Marcial on bass together they started rehearsing 3 compositions which will be included in their first demo entitled “Radiation Devastation” featuring a bonus track “Chernobyl”(Effluvium cover).Supporting the release of “Radiation Devastation” the band started playing live gigs in mostly in manila with the help of copperhead productions
2010 was a great year for the band because their songs got included in some local compilations like Impyerno sa Lupa(Lifespan Records) and War Blood(Dethrone Records) until they received a bad news that jelo will leave the band to focus on some serious responsibilities, luckily jervish highschool bandmate lex Garcia(guitars) is ready to fill in for the vacant spot.
- November of 2010 the band heads to the studio again to record their follow up to “radiation devastation” which is “Apocalypse Agenda” a 5-song E.P. which contains 4 new tracks and a re-recorded version of “holocaust in heaven”.
- June 2011, Lex Garcia(guitars) and Rugene Marcial(bass) leaves the band(fuck their stupid reasons, they're not just metal enough!!haha)
- July 2011, "Apocalypse Agenda" EP has been released on cassette tape format thru Hellhouse666 Productions(Thailand) limited to 100 copies
- October 2011, Arius Exconde(Infestor) and Michael George Diestro(Ataul) joins the band to fill in the for the guitar and bass duties
- October 2011, "Apocalypse Agenda" EP has been released on cassette tape format again thru Metal Throne Productions(Greece) limited to 50 copies(SOLD OUT)
- April 2012, "Apocalypse Agenda" EP has been released on d.i.y. CD-R format thru Metal Porn Productions(Malaysia) limited to 60 copies
- May 2012, with the new lineup the band heads again to the studio to record 3 songs for their 2012 promo
- December 2012, Dethrone Records(Philippines) decided to reissue "Apocalypse Agenda" EP on cassette tape format and released "Survive the Slaughter" this includes the 3 new tracks from the 2012 promo plus a bonus live track "Certain Death(Sadus cover)"
currently the band is busy playing live and finishing the recording of their full length to be out this 2014